Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Peep my Princess Style!



I'm not really a handbag kinda girl. I find the price of Coach, Prada & Gucci to be ridiculous because at the end of the day, it's just a bag! I know I'll get flack for this since some women LIVE for the latest release by these labels & there's hundreds of bag blogs to prove it! Anyhoo, according to this fun little quiz, I've got Princess style when it comes to handbags.

Check my results below & CLICK HERE to take the quiz yourself.

You’ve got Princess style!

Your regal hankering for handbags showcases the best of the high-low mix, much like Tinseltown’s fashionable royalty Jennifer Aniston, Teri Hatcher, and Paris Hilton. From designer satchels to niche-brand carryalls, you know how to put it all together for a classic, stylish effect.



Ok, moving on to some looks I'm feeling at the moment!



This dress is so classic but so versatile at the same time. Love it!

Laundry by Shelli Segal Matte Jersey Dress


This pump is sexy & sophisticated! You can easily pair it with a simple suit or lovely little dress for a business lunch. A nice clutch & some pearl earrings would add that "Breakfast at Tiffany's" feel. Tres adorable!


Being a lady all day can be exhausting for some, so slap on these suckers with a pair of dark denim jeans, a sexy halter chemise with a cute shrunken blazer, some hot hoops, soft curls & crimson lips for a fun night out! Toot, toot, hey, beep, beep!!! Remember that diddy? No, not Puff Daddy! Diddy as in song... nevamind
GUESS? 'Merri' Sandal


Now, these are LOVELY because I ADORE the color. Don't hide these under slacks. They deserve to be shown. Keep the outfit simple, grab a bronze clutch & dazzle em!
 
Salvatore Ferragamo 'Tiberia' Pump



I like these boots but I'm not 100% sure why. Maybe I'm just hesitant because their by Jessica..
 
Jessica Simpson 'Jacky' Boot


If these were a different color
, would I think they were ugly? Hmmm
 
Jessica Simpson 'Sabria' Pump


I like this handbag. It's kinda upscale doctor's bag meets night out with the girls. Classy medicinal if you will?!
eElliott Luca "Luxe" Satchel




According to THIS, I'm a STRAIGHT SHOOTER when it comes to my guy! Tell me something I don't know. Although I loved the reference to 1940's movie banter, so my thing!!

Take the quiz to check your GF persona. Might be surprised!

Here's the rest of my girlfriend style:

The Straight Shooter:

You've got a good mix of sass and sensitivity. Sure, sometimes he annoys you. But you do your best to finesse it with a sense of humor and the knowledge that, hey, he's only human. You know a good relationship is like 1940s movie banter -- it's all about the back and forth. Balance is key to you, and you excel at being a peacemaker and solving problems with a firm, but loving, hand. (And, let's face it -- a hand with a nice manicure.)



Okay, so this is kinda old news but it's too sweet not to share!


WAIT !! I was all set to gush over the sweetness of this story since I've had it in my files for a minute but then I spotted this pic (below) & I wondered what bride would want to include what appears to be a 'CENTERFOLD SHOT' as part of her wedding album?? I mean, honestly, the wedding album is seen by so many people, like her family as well as the grooms!

Lawd, what in the world will Big Mama think?! Maybe that her baby boy is marrying a hussy?!

Then, I noticed not 1 but 2 nudy shots of Mrs. Tracy McGrady in their wedding video! I can just hear the elders snickering while watching the video at the family gathering.

"Hmph, & to think, she had the neerrrrve to wear white?" "I tried to tell that boy she ain't right."

Well, at least the featured song was classy. It's one of my favorites, sung by the great Diana Krall. But, after seeing the below pic of the bride & then another thong shot in the video, I wondered if "Laffy Taffy" would have been more appropriate? Dang, no wonder they didn't get married in a church! Ooops, did I say that!? Form your own opinion, click on the link below to check out the wedding video!

Click here to watch the wedding video & read the adorable write up on their nuptials below:


NBA player Tracy McGrady of the Houston Rockets married his longtime girlfriend, CleRenda Harris.


The couple, who dated for 10 years, were married in Los Cabos, Mexico, on the beach in front of 40 guests, including McGrady's teammate Juwan Howard. Pastor Kirby John Caldwell, who delivered the prayer at President Bush's inauguration, officiated.

The couple's daughter, Layla, 3, served as flower girl. McGrady, whose nickname in the NBA is "T-Mac," carried his 9-month-old son, Layman, down the aisle to "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star."

"It was the cutest moment," wedding planner Mindy Weiss tells PEOPLE. "The weather changed completely right before they walked down the aisle. It suddenly got cooler and a breeze came in from the ocean. It felt surreal. It exceeded any expectations. They're so excited to finally be married."



Defintely, NOT AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL:

And everyone thinks the life of a model is SOOO easy....... CLICK HERE for what has got to be a really tough day for one model in particular!



Till next time, enjoy this mint of a quote.. .. ..


The goal to turn a gold-digger into a housewife is one that is never successfully fulfilled. Women who seek a life of excess are the ultimate hustlers, with a game plan which rivals that of any pimp. Their intellectual savvy coupled with undetected manipulative game-play renders even the most carefully calculated player completely brain-numb. This is in fact the reason why gold-diggers never go out of style, for man will die in his relentless pursuit of this unachievable task.


For man, the chase is always so much sweeter than the reward. The reward being, an arm trophy, some eye candy, a lifetime of headaches and a helluva story to tell on his deathbed.

- Urbynpoet7




Chow baby!

No comments: