Thursday, October 05, 2006

TGIAF!!

The weekend's almost here (Hallelu!) so why not post something laid back, fun & just because right!?!


Favorite things!


Words: Fantabulous (mine), Neo-Urban (mine), Tres, Upscale, Edgy, Vibe
** Update: okay, I found out I can't take credit for "Fantablulous" since I just found out I share the love of this word with a fellow blogger and sista-friend "Coco_fiere"... thanks for the comment!
Foods: The perfect steak fry, Lawry's Prime Rib (California Cut), Chicken Pastina Soup, Byron's Hot Dogs & a hundred other things I shouldn't have.
Thing: IPod, My bed
Places: They don't exist anymore but in memories.
Song: "Lost Without You" by Robin Thicke (Alan Thicke's kid, yes, THAT Alan Thicke), "If I Were A Bird" by Floetry.
Time: Toss up between 1980, 1989, 1991, 1993-1995, 1997-1998
Position: Self-employed (Hey, u read it like u want & I'll read it like I want)
Movie: Many but definitely anything with Carey Grant & Irene Dunne...whatapair!
TV Shows: "24", "Arrested Development", "The Office", "Greys Anatomy", "Chappelle Show", "What About Brian", "New Adventures of Old Christine", "Dancing With The Stars", "American Idol", "Kevin Hill" (best show ever to be canceled), "Fashion Police", "The Actor's Studio", "Entourage", "Weeds" & Sex In The City - (as if!) .... ya know, when I have time to watch TV & all : )
People: I have em, but they already know who they are.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the blog! I thought I was the only one driving my friends to smile when using the word fantabulous. Glad to know I'm not the only one.:) BTW, Robin Thicke's opening for John Legend's show at the Riv.