Thursday, October 19, 2006

It's Friday.......... I need a drink!


How can a job that doesn't endanger your life make one so miserable? I promised not to turn my blog into a job-hate rant so I won't go there..... peep this little lyrical lovely for blog-groupies everywhere.


blog to me in a way that I’ll forever want to hold you

caress me with verses that seem to linger in my ear

you penetrate my thoughts with your blogetic presentation

leaving behind mere whispers of a voice I long to hear......


Now that's gangsta!


Before you right-click & copy/paste the above, know that it's COPYRIGHTED.

Seeing as how my work was recently boosted, yes, boosted! As in all-out stolen, thiefed, 5 finger discount, hope nobody saw that 'ish, tooked! Not by a commoner mind you, but a respected well-known member of black religious society. He stole it, he published it, he claimed it but I have the original. I ain't namin names & I ain't trippin since it was my fault I slipped & didn't acquire the rights to my work at the time. But KNOW this, I forgets nothing & it ain't over.... he knows who he is....IT AIN'T OVA!


She's Forever Your Girl!


Too bad nobody gives a damn.

What's the world coming to when Britney Spears can bite the hell out of a cheeseburger & it sells for $500. But Paula Abdul can't sell a date, a shopping spree & a trip to NYC? That's right, noONE bid on Paula's ebay date so the site pulled the listing after 4 days! Now, that's gotta hurt!

As in; Prom date shows up to the prom with someone else cuz he forgot he asked you HURT!

As in; Spending the day at the spa, new hairstyle, new clothes, professional makeup, mani & pedi only to show up @ the party, run into your ex & his new girl has on jeans & a t-shirt that says "Vote For Pedro" & somehow looks 10x better than your azz HURT!

Just sad!

Paula's a hot mess now & we all know it but in 1989, she was the 'ish & I was her biggest fan! Oh shut up... like you don't have someone famous who you're embarrased to say "I used to LOOOOVE them". Paula could dance her butt off & in HEELS at that!!!
Beyonce who!? Let's not forget it was Paula who first donned a pair of pumps & tap-danced, jumped around, & straight got her boogie ON! I loved "Forever Your Girl" but I saw the end coming when she went for album #2 & had a miserable performance (remember Vibeology) at the MTV music awards that left both of us feeling sad, depressed & ashamed. After that, I knew her 15 minutes had officially expired but it didn't matter because it was a hella of 15 minute experience... BTW Janet, Paula will take that "THANK YOU" any time you're ready.

Moment of silence to respect the technique!
Click the link, watch & be impressed....

CELEBRITY RIDDLE:

Q: What do Angelina & Madonna have that Britney supposedly wants???
A: I'll take "African Baby" for 500 Alex.

Ding! Ding! Ding! You are correct!!!

I really hope this news is false. Honestly people, African babies are not handbags, you can't shove them in the back of your closet as soon as they go out of style! If you're a danger to your own kids why screw up the life of a kid that you don't have to buy, oops, I mean adopt.

For some reason, I just see celebs going to third world countries visiting orphanages with their checkbooks out all "I like this one, no wait, wait, that one is soooo awesome!", "Does it come in a 5 or 6 month model cuz a 6 month model would be so perfect for my Vanity Fair photoshoot next month!" "I hear they photograph better".

One thing's for sure, when these kids get older, their going to have one heck of a book deal..


I LOVE BARACK OBAMA!!!


I would love to see him as the next president! Besides really caring about the state of the world, he is very comfortable in his own skin & knows who he is. Plus, he has a REAL family that doesn't just play one on TV. U know what I'm talkin bout. He is genuine & he certainly has my vote whether he runs or not!! No, that was not a typo or grammatical error... WHETHER HE RUNS OR NOT..


A new hotty-hot-hotness has arrived! Thank you Oprah!


(pic doesn't do him justice but it's the only one I can find)



I've been tuning in to the Oprah show every Tuesday to witness the adventures of her road-trip across America with her B-F-F Gayle King. I think Gayle is naturally hilarious by the way..

To meet her fitness goals, Oprah has a road trainer with her courtesy of Bob "boy-am-I-a-lucky-fitness-pro" Greene. The road trainer is Chris Robinson & he seems really easy-going with a great smile & an obvious love of fitness. Gayle's admitted she thinks he's a lovely distraction while O acts like she hardly noticed. Chile puh-leeze. Fine is Fine & HE is FINE! All I can say. Fine.


WHAT A LOVELY SURPRISE..... (personal moment interruption)

So, the other day, I had a rough day at work. Okay, every day is a rough day truth be told but as usual I vented to HIM. As usual, he listened, sympathized, praised my underpaid work achievements & so it went. Then, today at around 1:15pm, I received an e-mail from the front desk. The subject was FLOWERS & I immediately dashed out there to see a beautiful bouquet of roses in a pretty glass vase. HE sent them just because he wanted to brighten my day. What a sweetie! 10 years & he's still full of surprises. Okay, now that I've clearly sickened you, here's a pic of the bouquet & I promise I'll move on...




Before I bid you bonne nuit, I MUST share this:



HILARIOUS QUOTE OF THE DAY:


"We don't necessarily discriminate. We simply exclude certain types of people."
Colonel Gerald Wellman


Honestly, seemingly intellingent people say some of the dumbest 'ish you'll never hear!!

Okay, till next time






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with everything you said today. You're wonderful! Love the flowers. You are so lucky to have a man who knows how to lift your spirits. Keep up the good work on your blog.

Anonymous said...

I agree with everything you said today. You are wonderful! Love the flowers. You are so lucky to have a man who knows how to lift your spirits. Keep up the good work with your blog.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Flowers. Love your articles.Makes u think. Your fashion choices are great pics.Keep up the good work