Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Parting is such sweet sorrow . . que the tears!


Wow, my blog is fairly new, yet I skip a few weeks of posting regularly & I receive so many nice & concerned "what's up with that" e-mails! How sweet of you to ask about moi! It's tres appreciated.

Actually, life is "gettin in the waaaaay of what I'm feelin", to quote the talented Jilly from Philly. If you don't know who Jilly is, STOP right there! Now, click on the link, take a look around & get acquainted. I'll wait..... Ok, you ready... let's roll.

So, I promise to return soon & update you with the latest this & that. It's an untimely departure with so much going on in the juicey world of entertainment. With the "Dancing with the Stars" finale fast approaching (go Emmitt!), Tom dissin Lady O (how dare he) & all the sad yet expected break-ups from Reese & Ryan (ok, that was surprising) to Britney & K-Dread (yeah, okay - that's about as surpising as Nicole Richie's secret gastric bypass surgery)

BTW, that K-Dread thing, that's all me - no duplication there, I came up with that, go ahead, share it but source U.B.A aiight?

Ok, till we meet again - better than ever - I leave with you with a few lyrical gems!



Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon. ~Doug Larson


When it comes to eating right and exercising, there is no "I'll start tomorrow." Tomorrow is disease. ~V.L. Allineare

No comments: