Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Solid Article on Bey's success!


Yes, I like Beyonce's music although I do think she's more well manufactured star than natural "It" girl but these days who isn't? I'm not a member of the AARP but I was an unusual kid so I much preferred American Movie Classics over cartoons any day! This love of watching films rippling with old hollywood glamour, snippy one liners, haughty fast talk accents, sizzling wardrobes & PURE ACTING without scenes packed with violence, in-your-face sex, or stacked with derogatory language, gave me a real insight to what talent looks like since it was part of my early childhood before R rated was even an option. Not only did the actors of old do it with style & distinction but they also endured work environments and pay that would make todays celebrity shudder in shock!

So, without further delay, I encourage you to read this very insightful, fact based article about the success of one of today's hottest stars. I agree with every word - if you don't - well let's just agree to disagree - chow!

Beyonce Article

No comments: