Tuesday, September 26, 2006

4 Easy Pieces

It's no secret that I love to shop but I am no fashion snob! From high end to low end prices, I love it all. I have a good eye for quality as proven by all the compliments I receive on my varied stylish assortment of pumps a la' Payless. The funny thing about those compliments is always the look of surprise on the complimenter's (is that a word?) face followed by "Payless!? Realllly?" Yes, Payless - don't hate - navigate - as in the website if you don't wish to pay the actual store a visit. Snobs! Personally, I love the little high of finding adorably styled shoes at a fraction of the cost for high-end pumps, flats, sandals, etc. Throw on some dark shades if you must & get down to Payless pronto - unless you have some sort of aversion to saving yourself some cash ..

Check these out!

So much to love, so little to spend!

Ok, hopefully, I will convert some of you label-whores out there to give the old P.S.S. a try! Now, moving on to a few deliciously yummy finds - I love this Stretch Dress by Shoshanna!

Here are few more lovely, little numbers that I would very much like to call my very own & yes, I know summer's over but here in the Chi, we cherish our summer's since our winter's are nothin nice! Soooo, I'm holding on to the thought of warm summer days a tad longer than I should.

This Stella McCartney Crepe Dress is an interesting twist on the little black dress, no?....

Example


• Black crepe.
• Gathered bodice.
• Drawstring scoop neckline.
• Cap sleeves.
• Slim skirt.

The following dresses inspire visions of a summer breeze, soft curls, a fresh pedi & strappy sandals. They are both "sexy without trying too hard" since they hug & curve in all the right places. Fitted top, lose bottom & vice versa - important rule of fashion.

Cream/Chocolate Cotton Printed Braided Back Dress

Example

Tie Strap Bandana Dress

Example

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am LOVING that creme/chocolate braid dress!

1969 said...

Thanks for checking me out. I am liking your blog Missy.

Target has some hot Isaac Mizrahi shoes too. I can't bring myself to payless unless it is for kids shoes.....but Target manages to catch me every once in a while.