Sunday, September 24, 2006

Listing - gonna give it a try!




Listing...
Have you heard of the art of listing? It's a simple way to "blog" without discussing anything in particular. Just start a list of as many random thoughts as you want.....

Here we go...

1. Beyonce's new CD isn't so bad afterall.
2. I'm reeeeally feelin Robin Thick's track "Lost Without You"
3. I think HE gave me a cold.
4. The weather in Chi-town is pretty funky lately.
5. Maybe that's how I got sick,
6. No, it was definitely him.
7. He was sick all last week.
8. I need to wash my hair.
9. I dread it because I have a lot of hair.
10. It's time consuming but I need to do it.
11. Grey's Anatomy & 24 are my two fave shows.
12. It always surprises me how easy it is to get caught up in a tv show.
13. Today is Day 1 of the detox.
14. That's not a show but it's what I'm doing to remove the toxins in my body.
15. We all have them so 6-7 weeks of healthy eating and CHT is on my menu.
16. CHT stands for Colon Hydrotherapy.
17. Don't knock it till you try it.
18. I'm doing it to cleanse my system, improve my health & increase my lifespan.
19. The added bonus of shedding pounds is a nice thought but not my reason for it.
20. No, honest.
21. I'm done listing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting! I would love to hear more about this "detox" you are doing.