Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Creating My Beauty Blog.....

I am in the process of finally putting this thing together. I'm only 51% computer literate so I hope to have it up & running by the end of the week. It's 11:25pm in Chi-town & yes I should be sleep for my 7am arrival at my 9-5. Buttt, I can't nod off so why not post right?

I just listened to Bey's (that's Beyonce for those not fully acclimated with chartopping, booty popping, hyperactive video speak) & I was surprised to find that two tracks I heard on the net aren't featured on the CD "B-Day". "Lost Your Mind" & "Creole" are 2 very upbeat tracks with a lot of yelling which seem to be the norm tempo for this CD. Nevertheless, they have both grown on me so I can't complain. I don't care what anybody says, ms. lady is getting some serious issues off her chest with this one. "Still in character" my foot, she knows that's all her, venting her feelings about ..... well, unless you live under a rock... u know who. Ok, nighty, nighty..... a beauty addict needs her zzzzzzz's!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting on my site. Good luck getting your beauty blog up. :-)